Links to other relevant CL and NLP sites and resources
In the early days of the World Wide Web, we needed virtual library sites, but
now you can just google for what you want. This is not an exhaustive list.
See the other index sites for that. Please do email us if you spot a link that needs updating.
- Other indexes ...
- Mailing Lists ...
- Book Series and Journals ...
- In the UK ...
- In Europe ...
- Center for Computational Linguistics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Induction of Linguistic Knowledge (ILK) at Tilburg University
- Stuttgart University Institute of NLP
- University of Limerick (including NLP Directory for Ireland)
- Natural Language Software Registry at Saarbruecken
- Norwegian Computing Centre for the Humanities NCCH at Bergen, and the home of ICAME.
- EuroWordNet home page
- Say... converts text to speech.
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven,
Centre for Computational Linguistics,
- ACL Special Interest Group on Natural Language Learning SIGNLL
- AGFL Grammar Work Lab
and TOSCA Research Group
at the University of Nijmegen
- Department of General Linguistics at the University of Helsinki and Lingsoft and Conexor
- ELSNET (the European Network in Language and Speech)
- International Quantitative Linguistics Association at University of Trier, Germany.
- Centre for English Corpus Linguistics (CECL), Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
- EAGLES: Expert Advisory Group on Language Engineering Standards.
- ELRA, the European Language Resources Association.
- TU Chemnitz's REAL Centre
- Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics in Nijmegen.
- University of Bologna Sibol group
- XRCE MLTT (Xerox MultiLingual Theory & Technology group)
- University of Helsinki Language Corpus Server (UHLCS)
- Rest of the World ...
Some SGML, TEI bits ...
Possibly related bits ...